Thursday 15 July 2010

Kitty Galore

This post only exists as an attempt to quell my current obsession with Sphynx cats. Put quite simply, I want one. Want one now. However, I can see Mr G's skin crawl and his nose wrinkle in disgust at the very mention of it. He doesn't realise the resemblance when he does this. I also watch Miss Lydia and Mildred Pierce running for cover everytime I pick up the scissors. So, I thought I'd try and get over my little 'crush' by indulging myself here for all to see.







As if by magic, the new Cats and Dogs film, "The Revenge of Kitty Galore" comes out at the end of this month:



Kitty Galore, a hairless Sphynx cat, grows tired of dogs and her own cat friends. So, she decides to take over the world. Diggs, a police dog, and his mentor, Butch, are selected by the Dogs HQ spy force to stop her. The cats join forces with with the dogs and get additional support from the birds to block Galore’s scheme. Galore, meanwhile, has the help of the mice and hires the devious cat and antagonist from the first film, Mr. Tinkles.

4 comments:

  1. I actually gasped when I saw the Cats & Dogs poster..because I am clearly that type of person. I want these cats though...they are so sweet. I want one with a squishy face but apparently they have all sorts of health problems which breaks my heart on like 12 different planes.

    Claire
    xo

    www.beewaits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently Sphynx cats are quite a healthy breed - just need to be bathed regularly - lol!
    Our Lydia is half persian, with a squished face and she does have a variety of problems. We prefer to think of her as our 'special' cat ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...