Tuesday 2 November 2010

Sharpen Those Elbows - Bitch


Only 2 days to go before the H&M x Lanvin collection goes on show on the website *eeek!*
Until then, enjoy this wee video of what's going to hit the shops on 20th November. There was no way I was gonna camp out for Take That tickets, but you may see me sharpening my elbows outside the Buchanan Street store on the evening of the 19th. The mustard one shouldered number would go great with my VW bag (AND my spiked shoes...)




From nitrolicious

2 comments:

  1. I will cut a bitch for Lanvin & HnM. Seriously...it's meant to be the bo and I's anniversery but like hell am I missing this. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that frock, hot!

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...