Friday 3 August 2012

Get Yer Skates On!


Mr G and I headed into town on Sunday afternoon to catch the end of Glasgow's Merchant City Festival. There was loads going on, including some great interactive public art, but what did we get up to? We decided to join all the families for a spot of roller-skating! I've gotta admit, it's been over 20 years since I've skated, but it does come back to you... a bit...

Are you ready for some live action thrills??



After all that over exertion we treated ourselves to some delicious Dutch pancakes drowned in Baileys and topped with skooshy cream.



8 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun. Gutted I missed it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i'd love to know how to skate !
    You managed a fun outfit on your skaters :)
    xx

    http://ilovemalebitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that pancake looks and sounds delicious. I love your victorianesque dress. It's divine. Glad roller skating is back in favour. I HATED roller blades. What was that all about?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! I want to go skate now too!

    xx
    http://www.sophisticatedlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo where is your dress from? Is it All Saints?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the dress! Where did you get it from??
    Super important question, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I love it. I always dreamed 'bout skates. Have a beautiful day sweetie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...