Things What I LOVE...
- This image of really radge gothic make-up from Get Messy.
- These designs all inspired by TV test patterns
- Not sure whether I love this, or whether it's a bad sign, but I now have a 'usual' in the coffee shop I (obviously) frequent in the morning before work. Mine's a small half shot mocha - no cream. What's yours?
- Hideously oversized bug jewellery (From Jak and Jil site) - any idea who the designer is? Kinda makes my Kenneth Jay Lane bee ring look like an ant...
- FREE fonts
- The Little Black Dresser and the Bad Table from DeMilked (cheers Laura!)
Things What I LOATHE...
- My sinus problems, Feel like I've been hit across the face with a sledge hammer for months now .... BUT, I've finally got off my arse to go to the doctor to get it sorted. Got antibiotics, so hopefully that'll fix it once and for all.
- Removing sticky labels from the bottom of new shoes. Bloody nightmare! In fact, there should be a name for this god-awful process!
- My complete inability to curl BOTH sides of my hair. Righthand side - perfect bouncy curls, lefthand side - dragged through a hedge backwards - pooh!