Thursday 14 April 2011

Things I Love (and Loathe) Thursday

Things What I LOVE...
  1. This image of really radge gothic make-up from Get Messy.
  2.  These designs all inspired by TV test patterns
  3. Not sure whether I love this, or whether it's a bad sign, but I now have a 'usual' in the coffee shop I (obviously) frequent in the morning before work. Mine's a small half shot mocha - no cream. What's yours?
  4. Hideously oversized bug jewellery (From Jak and Jil site) - any idea who the designer is? Kinda makes my Kenneth Jay Lane bee ring look like an ant...
  5. FREE fonts
  6. The Little Black Dresser and the Bad Table from DeMilked (cheers Laura!)


 Things What I LOATHE...
  1. My sinus problems, Feel like I've been hit across the face with a sledge hammer for months now .... BUT, I've finally got off my arse to go to the doctor to get it sorted. Got antibiotics, so hopefully that'll fix it once and for all.
  2. Removing sticky labels from the bottom of new shoes. Bloody nightmare! In fact, there should be a name for this god-awful process!
  3. My complete inability to curl BOTH sides of my hair. Righthand side - perfect bouncy curls, lefthand side - dragged through a hedge backwards - pooh!

    8 comments:

    1. I GET THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM CURLING MY HAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. ^^^ WHAT SHE SAID! WHHHHHHHYYYY!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Haha yep yep I know EXACTLY what you mean on the curling front miss! And try a little bit of nail varnish remover when it comes to hard to remove sticky labels like that ;) Mines is a tall skinny vanilla latte with whipped cream... bit of a mouthful! haha xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. Dang coffee table! Right on the good rug!

      ReplyDelete
    5. love these! I get the same exact problem with eyeliner, one side, perfect, other oh my god. x hivenn

      ReplyDelete
    6. Mine's a 'single shot latte with 'space' for cold milk'. Loving the furniture - I had a wee peek at Laura' linky-link. I love the image of the uber cool eyeliner - stunning! xx

      ReplyDelete
    7. aaargggg, shoe stickers, i HATE them! but worse is when i see other ladies walking around with stickers peeking out from behind the heel

      and the tv test patterns, love them!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Awesome! Its actually awesome post, I have got
      much clear idea about from this piece of writing.


      Also visit my web site ... hao123

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...