Friday 11 November 2011

Gaga Over Gareth


Gorgeous Gareth's collaboration with Melissa is available from the online Seven store in NY. Loving these gladiator sandals for the summer but not keen on the ballet pumps - just never been a fan of that style. They will sit nicely alongside my Westwood for Melissa rocking horse shoes :-)

Of course, anyone looking to pick up a wee birthday or Christmas surprise for me need look no further than Gareth's new MAC collection. I'm not fussy. It's all about the packaging anyway. It's released on 23rd November in the U.S. Anyone know the UK date?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I haven't been interested in any of MACs recent collections for a while! Not since the Peacocky collection where I went crazy and purchased 7 of the eyeshadows!

    I am definitely interested in getting Fervent lipstick and Outrage lipglass! Perfect for winter!

    The makeup bag looks absolutely gorgeous but that's going to be expensive!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just when I thought I was a bit tired of melissa's shoes here it comes this amazing Pugh collaboration...I need them for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...