Wednesday 22 September 2010

Club Frock And Cock

I'll be donning my gladrags for a huge injection of sleazy cock, frock, rock n roll tomorrow night. There had better be plenty of boys in eyeliner for me to drool over and maybe even a wee peachy bum in tight white jeans for me to pinch. Be there or be square.

Club Frock and Cock

"Live sleaze Burlesque from the killer femme bomb that is DAIQUIRI DUSK and the fabuloso delicious vixen MISS HELLES BELLE. All topped of by the New Glam riot that is TRAGIC CITY THIEVES.

This new baddass night promises to tear the fabric of the universe and create a black hole of destruction and glitter. Get your rocking feet round that dark trash beat as we have dj'ing from JAMBUG and ROUGH MONK playing the best ROCK/ALT/PUNK/GARAGE/BOOGIE for your ears to suck on!

All this shambolic hot action takes place on THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER at STEREO. Get your best rags on, come along and bring all your freak and geek buddies. 4 measly squid on the door."

Tragic City Thieves

Spinal Lou, CJ Thievon, Me (Terminal Groupie)

4 comments:

  1. Been trying to convince by boyfriend to go to this tomorrow! It looks amazing....I love Stereo as a venue...the glorious sweat pit that it is.

    Claire
    xo

    www.beewaits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to convince my boyfriend to come with me but nae luck so far! It looks like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men, eh?? Hopefully you guys will be able to make the next one ;)
    The photo of me in the polka dot dress was actually taken at Miss Lou's wedding - it was my bridesmaid dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...