Thursday 9 September 2010

Metal Mickey


I spotted this amazing image on Tumblr a few days ago and then this afternoon I realised I've been following this lovely lady for a while on Blogger. It's Sohui from Filth In The Beauty and I want that hat! It's custom made from The Velvet Village, but I can't get any of the links to work. Perhaps it's time to ask Urska from Miss Hats to make one for me? Urska has kindly donated a delightful wee fascinator to my 100 followers giveaway. Add yourself to Google Friend Connect on the right and when we reach 100 I'll have a whole heap of goodies to giveaway! Spread the word xx

3 comments:

  1. Do you know what, after all the months ive been following you on and off, I dont think I ever actually followed you on friend connect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well get connected my friend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is amaziiiing! i need one of those!

    x

    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...