Friday 3 September 2010

Those Threads Are Bitchin'

It appears I've been following Bitching and Junkfood's blog for some time now, but some how managed to miss their spectacular range of 'stuff to buy'... How did this happen?? Maybe I looked through it when I was skint and my brain put a stop to it? I've no idea, but here is my wishlist for A/W:


Look how divinely soft and snuggly this oversized cardi is


Chubby Knee Syndrome solved! These are gonna be spectacular - or most likely on me, hideous :(




A bear cub hat. Absolutely perfect for the gale force winds on the west coast of Scotland.

Sign up for the Bitching and Junkfood Newsletter to receive a 15% discount on your first order. Get in there! But if I see any blog posts featuring fellow bloggers in that (my!) bear cub hat before I get my grubby mits on it I'll hunt you down like Pooh after honey!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...