Wednesday 30 March 2011

Caffeine Injection

Feeling poorly today :-(

Got dry, sore throat, tickly cough, blocked sinuses and a runny nose - eeurrrgh! Today my best friends have been Diet Coke and Boots Max Strength cold and flu capsules.

Pics taken using my new favourite iPhone app - Instagram!

I've documented my Diet Coke addiction in the past, but it's comforting to know that I'm in good company. Karl Lagerfeld has designed a second set of DC bottles which go on sale from June. According to Glam UK, “Karl took inspiration from the Diet Coke heroines- Bernadette, Eleanor and Irene. Polka dots match Bernadette’s romanticism, swishy swirls for Eleanor’s fashion forward stance and rock drama to tally with Irene’s persona.”



I like them, but much prefered last year's limited edition boxes with a bottle opener hidden in a secret drawer.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie...not crazy about these bottles. I think they look kind of meh...the ones from last year were far superior. That said...can't beat a classic glass cola bottle period. Fat cola btw.....is amazing when you're ill. I'm a diet coke girl through and through but second I'm a bit sick, a quick conversion to the sugary stuff sends me back on track. By the by - I have a spare sample of origins clear improvement face mask with you're name on it should it take your fancy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not as exciting as the last ones. Im not a fan of coke so I always go for orange lucozade when Im full of flu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow we never got anything like these in Oz - or maybe I'm living under a rock;) You poor thing, there's nothing worse than a disgusting flu bug working its way through you immune system. Oh, but your hair still looks awesome:)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look and sound like my daughter at the moment! We teased her and said she sounded like Bonnie Tyler, but as she is ten she went blank and did not know who/what we talking about. Luckily we always have Lemsip in the house. Whenever we or anybody we know go to the Uk we /they bring back some as it is not availible over here.Wish you a speedy recovery and everything else that is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHHA I love this post!!! I am addicted too! Obsessed.

    Hope ur well babe!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...