Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lady Bags




I need a new bag - for the spring. I'd like it to be ladylike and it must be leather. It's mainly for work and so far, I've got my eye on these two. Both of them are from ASOS both have 20% off at the moment (Green and Mustard). Swithering about buying a bag over the interweb as I usually like to parade around the shop with it slung over my shoulder for a good ten minutes or so. I always think that buying a bag and getting a good feel for it is as important as trying on shoes. A wee trip to TK Maxx first I think before I take the plunge. There's always good wee bargain bags to be had lurking in there. Anyone spotted a good bright coloured leather satchel for under £50?

11 comments:

  1. mustard is the right choice. i'm this close to getting an orange one. primark have some stunners for £8...optional long strap and everything which we know i'm a sucker for xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the teal satchel one! Speak to Vonnie, she picked up an AMAZING red,leather satchel (slightly bigger than the teal one, but not 'too big') - perfect for workie-work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mustard one is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not a big fan of the shiny-ness of the teal one, though the colour is gorgeous - it might need to be broken in a little bit. I'd go with the mustard though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the green one. Amazing colour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mustard one looks well smart, stand out more too

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hm, I like the shape and look og the first one, but prefer the colour on the second one... - not much help over her Im afraid. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the coloured satchels, I saw a lovely red one in Hobbs I think, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the first bag!!! Awesome picks!

    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  9. totes love the green one. the mustard one is cute but would maybe get really grubby?
    I know what you mean about trying it on - I bought a leather satchel from asos last year and the main strap is rubbish -really thin compared to the fabric of the main bag, and in a weird position so it tips over and stuff falls out of it when you open it. *sigh*
    I have a proper old-school brown leather kids school satchel but it't really solid, not squishy enough to cram lots of crap in there!
    The boys bit on asos has some good bags although the colours are a bit too sludgy perhaps :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.cambridgesatchel.co.uk/

    cute colours here, but quite structured and boxy - depends how squishy you want it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take both, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...