Saturday 12 March 2011

Wee Bargain


Just a quickie to show you my new shoooooes! Snapped up on Ebay for 6 quid plus postage. They're leather ones from Topshop. Worn once, but who cares? Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Bargain-tastic! I haven't been very successful on Ebay recently so I was pleased as punch with this little purchase. No outfit post as I haven't actually worked out how the hell I'm going to style them. I simply don't do heels... Any suggestions? I've teamed them with these purple tights as I quite fancy the whole colour-blocking idea, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to what style/length of skirt would work.

Off to a wonderful wedding this evening at New Lanark, a beautiful restored 18th Century cotton mill and world heritage site, so will hopefully have a few outfit shots up tomorrow. In the meantime, there's one day left to VOTE for which outfit you prefer: Tomboy tough, Solid Gold Safari OR girly cute, Sun-Day. It's pretty much even stevens at the moment, so if you've got an opinion, cast your vote on my righthand nav bar!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend x

8 comments:

  1. I don't do mustard (with my hair colour & skin tone,it makes me look ill) but these are lovely with purple tights. Could you marry them up with a pencil skirt and blouse or a wee 60's sleeveless a-line dress (I'm thinking how Rona would rock them) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are darling!! Love how you paired them with the purple! Super fun and unique for Spring!


    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daaaayuuum those are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, love a t-bar and a sucker for bright hues.

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these shoes, my fav colour at the mo too!

    Love them with those tights, bargain indeed xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wee 60s mod number? Not normally my style, but I'll give it a bash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thumbs up, sooooo nice

    Philippe
    www.punkgeisha.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...