Monday 21 March 2011

To The Max

H! by Henry Holland maxi dress // Pamela Mann mustard tights // Topshop leather biker jacket // Tie Rack scarf // really old Topshop grey sleeves // All Saints boots that are past their best :-( // Orla Keily bag // Tarina Tarantino spider hairclip // nail varnish Temptress by H&M

Lipstick is Flare by Illamasqua // Cardigan H&M

Had fun this weekend mixing up some new clothes (maxi dress by HH and mustard tights) with some old favourites (grey sleeves, All Saints boots and biker jacket). Took the outfit shots after a very lovely day in Largs visiting my mum and nana. I did have the Illamasqua lipstick on throughout the day, but it's so shit and dry that I gave up trying to reapply it. Took the picture above the day before. Anyone else find this with Illamasqua products? I'm really disappointed with them and won't be buying any more :-(

On a more positive note, I ADORE Aveda products and managed to swap a full tube of Black Malva conditioner that I bought in January but never opened, for a tube of Madder Root - for red tones. I could bathe in this stuff all day long - smells like sweeties! Shampoo is about £18 and Conditioner is about £22 BUT, the 'poo will last me at least 6 months, the conditioner up to a year. If you can afford the initial splurge, it's actually very economical! I can't recommend them enough.

**Excuse my wobbly fringe - shoulda check the mirror before demanding Mr G take some shots!**

6 comments:

  1. beautiful! Loving the dress and tights combo and I ADORE your hair this colour and cut - very tempted to chop all mine off now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee your hair like this!!
    You really remind me of somebody but I cannot for the life of me think who!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You + Flare, love! Such a shame about it being so dry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the orange hair looks brilliant.....it looks great. a fan of the dress, you look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Up, down, up, down - that's me scrolling up and the page checking out all the glorious details. The dress looks amazing on you, the jacket, the tights (!!!!!), the beaten-up boots are a fabbo touch. Your hair is still looking beautiful:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. The illamasqua colour looks really good with your hair. For a cheapie alternative, Boots 17 in Hot Chilli is a good orange shade, although also too dry for my liking as it's matte finish. Maybe try MAC Morange? It's the same texture as Girl About Town, which is nice and creamy but not shiny/shimmery.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...