- Let's kick off with this shot of many colours that I discovered over on Swallow Glitter. This week I'm loving mustard yellow, acid green and bright blues. A heady mix, but I think it fits the brilliant sunshine we've had all week here in Glesga.
- The same blue cropping up in Gareth Pugh's A/W 11/12 ready-to-wear collection *squeal*
- Just as I was scraping together my last pennies before payday for some cat food, something shiny and inviting caught my eye - Half Price Quality Street!! A whole box for a mere 2 squid! On returning home with my box of delights, Mr G announced that he wasn't really keen on Quality Street... You're not? What a shame... all the more for ME! This week it's Cadbury's Milk Tray. What's your favourite fancy chocs?
- Being paid early!! Got paid on Saturday instead of Monday so treated myself to a wee afternoon at the shops on Sunday.
- I was very good and only picked up 2 new items during my mini-spree: my new favourite scarf, cashmere mix reduced to only £7 from TK Maxx and a new cargi from H&M
- These shark tooth drop earrings with 70% off! Bargain bootylicious!
- Choosing an outfit for this Saturday's packed schedule: Bold Souls @ the Sub Club followed by a vintage jumble sale at the Captain's Rest then on to The Halt Bar for Solid Gold Safari - woo hoo!!
Things What I LOATHE...
Not having pierced ears, so I can't wear the shark tooth earrings // getting bargain Quality Street toffee pennies stuck to my tongue stud // untaffling earphones // my *hideous* roots - bring on 18th March - NEW 'DO DAY!