Sunday 8 May 2011

Long Hard Road Out Of Hell

Make Up: Nars eyeshadow in Fuji // Illamasqua Lipstick in Flame // Benefit blusher in Bella Bamba


Topshop checked shirt // New Look pleather trousers // Office wedges // leopard print hair clip, gift // nails, Number 7 in 80s Cocktail Dress

This is what I wore on Friday night to Spinal Lou's fantabulous (not quite 30) birthday bash at Firewater. We drank cider and black, JD and coke and danced silly dancing to indie rock choons - quality! 

The title of this post reflects this week's work situation. I have crazy deadlines coming out my ears and work is quite simply 'hell' at the moment. But I do like to work under pressure, so I guess I shouldn't really moan too much. There's nothing a good dose of Marilyn Manson can't fix! Turn it up LOUD!! xx



12 comments:

  1. Totally loving the slightly mod-y vibes of this outfit! That shirt is SWOON is it current Toppers stock?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt and leather trousers combo is a total winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great like that! And I love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes!! Good luck with work =) Manson always makes me feel better haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never fit into leather pants. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look scrumptious and I love the trouser/shoe combo on you - your hair is looking delish here!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smokin doll, totally bangin outfit and love yer napper

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks fab, I can never manage a good up do and I have total fringe envy, I really need a trip to a hair dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is looking dead good these days love x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahaha I love working with M. Manson loud music too!!
    btw, you look fabulous! going red/organge was def a good move xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...