Thursday, 27 January 2011

Caged In

This is how I feel at the moment - like a caged bird.

January is a miserable month for everyone and I'm sure you all feel the same. I'm skint, bored and work is so full-on just now that by the time I get home I can't face looking at another computer screen.

So, when I saw these new Chromat photos on Six Six Sick's blog, my little heart was all a flutter. I'm desperate to shed the winter blues and fly straight into spring in a whirlwind of bright, bold colours!






On 12th February I go for my second tattoo session on my backpiece. It's a seated peacock and it'll be my first foray into full colour - teals, purples, pinks and petrol blues. I must admit I'm a little nervous, but you can't have a black and grey peacock - that'd just be down right wrong. My final session is booked for 23rd March and I plan to coincide this with changing my hair colour from black to orange. I'll be in FULL COLOUR mode for spring!

Have you entered my Birthday GIVEAWAY?? You can win a dripping Chanel logo necklace by Tequila Star, Model's Own Nail Art Pens and loads of delicious EYEKO products! Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Wow such pretty pics and love the bright colours!!

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these pics and cannot wait to see your tat gorgeous!...and your hair, omg you will look like milla jovovich in the 5th element
    hawt!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...