Sunday 28 November 2010

Miss Dax - Style Icon

I am ridiculously busy this weekend, so here's a wee style nugget I've been saving for a rainy, erm, snowy, day.
I don't really have a lot of 'style icons'. I like my street style too much and generally find inspiration from friends and ordinary folks, but this lady never fails to blow me away. Shaheena Dax is the keyboard player in my favourite band, Rachel Stamp, and whether she's onstage or simply chilling with her man on holiday, she personifies everything I adore: she's glamourous, but edgy, sophisticated but ever so slightly kinky. And she can rock a leather catsuit like no onther.








4 comments:

  1. These are some really nice shots. The hot pants and cropped red jacket is killer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's amaze. her make ups shit hot. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...