Monday 4 April 2011

Blue Monday

mustard tights by Pamela Mann // Giles Gold for New Look dress // cheap lightening bolt necklace // Vivienne Westwood Melissa rocking horse shoes // MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Peacocky // Barry M black nail polish

Even though I felt like crap all weekend I couldn't resist trying out the orange hair/blue lip combo in my last post. What d'ya think?? I've also had this Giles dress hanging in my wardrobe for months, but never worn it. I love the bin-bag material, but it's not very flattering to wear.

I reckon I must have slept for at least 36 hours over Saturday/Sunday. Only staying awake long enough to guzzle a whole Toblerone and BOX of Maltesers while watching back-to-back period dramas on ITV3 (Emma, The Railway Children and Pollyanna). Must have done me the world of good though as I feel tip top this evening.

How did everyone else spend their weekend?

10 comments:

  1. Oh I would kill for those shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! You look freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is uhmazing. can't lie...this orange hair blue lippy combo is pretty perfect. clothes envy. i has it.
    sounds like you had a pretty ace weekend. i slept most of saturday (15 hours) and as a result was tres grumpy for rest of day. revamped my ipod though...and got some of this vile essay done, so can't say was a total loss. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the shoes! They're amazing! The whole outfit is awesome. How long-wearing is the lipstick?
    I didn't do much over the weekend other than make some cards and some wrapping paper and develop a cold :( badtimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES and I see you most certainly HAVE pulled it off - LOVING the dress too, supa hot.

    Oh, and I think ITV3 had some sorta period-drama-athon cos lastnight it was vintage Jane Eyre with Samantha Morton (swoon). Yes, I stayed up past my bedtime to watch. COOL.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It actually works on you,the blue is sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, those Westwoods are to die for I wanted them in sliver ! I really like the Giles dress too, the detail at the top with that fabric make it really different and chic. Loving the blue lippy, there's no way I could pull that off. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make blue lips actually look good..lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are so much fun, aren't they? :) Definitely a pair that I will keep forever!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...